Electronic Truck Scale Wireless Remote Control Cheating Monitoring System Using the Voltage Signal
The electronic truck scale wireless remote control cheating method can lead to large economic losses. Aimed at the wireless remote control cheating method, a new wireless remote control monitoring system using the output voltage signal of the weighing sensor is brought out. According to the change times of the sensor output voltage signal, whether the wireless remote control cheat method exists or not can be determined. Based on the monitoring principle, the wireless remote control monitoring system is designed. Experimental results show that the monitoring system can on-time detect the electronic truck scale wireless remote control cheat method.
Keywordswireless remote control cheating monitoring system Electronic truck scale voltage signal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu, J.Q.: The Technology Trends, Development Trends and Industry Direction of the Weighing Sensor. Weighing Instrument 34, 1–5 (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Fu, Y.M., Liu, A., Liu, P.: The Anti-cheating Measures of the Electronic Truck Scale. Industrial Measurement, 11–13 (May 2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, F., Gao, Y., Li, M.: The Cheating and Anti-cheating Method of the Electronic Truck Scale. Weighing Instrument 32, 18–21 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, X.M., Zhang, B., Yang, L.: The Photoelectrical Detecting System for Motorcycle Orbit. Optoelectronic Technology & Information 17, 55–57 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Huang, H.M.: Dynamical Compensating Method for Weighting Sensor Based on FLANN. Transducer and Micro System Technologies 25, 25–28 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhou, Q., Wang, S.G.: Property Contrast of Several Photoelectric Measure Circuits. Modern Electronic Technology, 87–89 (August 2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Pereira, J.M., Girao, P.M., Postolache, O.: Fitting Transducer Characteristics to Measured Data. IEEE Instrum. and Meas., 26–39 (December 2001)Google Scholar
- 8.Liu, Y.: Hardware Design of Remote Intelligent Monitoring System on Environmental Parameters. Journal of Anhui Agri. Sci. 37(6) (2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Huang, Z., Wei, Y.: Design and implementation of the real-time optical intensity watching system. Journal of Dongguan University of Technology 16(1) (2009)Google Scholar