Research of Network Mass Storage Mode Based on SAN
In the face of new needs of the current network storage, the traditional DAS, NAS and advanced SAN network storage technology are analyzed, and the technical differences between the three technologies are compared. The redundant technology and main performance indicator system are analyzed by using system reliability theory, and thus derive that the RAID acting as the key and core storage node of the storage management systems still has some unideal situations. After an in-depth study of the optimization strategy, the data reconstruction and other key technologies of “RAID 50, small write” in the RAID design, this article provides an ideal realization algorithm, and designs a high-performance disk array system program using the two-processor and CACHE with a large capacity. Thus, the network mass storage based on SAN is achieved.
KeywordsSAN(Storage Area Network) Mass storage RAID Small write
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tao, Z.: Research of SAN storage resource management system-design and implementation of backup and recovery modules [MS Thesis]. Computer institute of Northwest industry university, Xian (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Clark, T.: IP-SANS A Guide to iSCSI, iFCP and FCIP Portoeol for Storage Area Netwokrs. Pearson Education (December 2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Wei, Z.: Research and implementation of mass storage technology based on IP-SAN [PhD thesis]. Computer institute of Northwest industry university, Xian (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Feng, Y.-Y., Han, J.: Research and implementation of file storage technology based on SAN network. Micro-Computer Applicaiton 4(23), 45–50 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Chong Jr., F.: Host bus adapter based scalable performance storage architecture. US, G06F 1314, 6684274 (1999)Google Scholar