An FLP Complementary Slackness Theorem Based on Fuzzy Relationship
In order to improve and spread FLP (fuzzy linear programming) duality theorem, this paper applies fuzzy relationship and fuzzy number theorem to the study of FLP duality theorem which is based on fuzzy relationship. It indicates that the important results of the fundamental concept and nature of the FLP duality problems and that classical LP problems can be spread in fuzzy linear programming based on fuzzy relationship; and it advances and proves the symmetry theorem and the complementary slackness theorem of DFLP, which provides theoretical basis of a lot of fuzzy optimization issues in the reality.
KeywordsFuzzy relationship fuzzy number fuzzy linear programming fuzzy duality
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cao, B.Y.: Applied fuzzy mathematics and system, pp. 138–169. Science Press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, S.L., L.J.G., Wang, X.G.: Fuzzy set theory and its applications. Science Press, Beijing (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, A.G., Zhang, Z.H., et al.: Fuzzy mathematics and its applications. Metal-lurgical Industry Press, Beijing (1994)Google Scholar
- 7.Ramik, J.: Duality in fuzzy linear programming: some new concepts and results. Fuzzy Optimization and Decision-Making 4, 25–39(2005) Google Scholar
- 8.Xiong, H. B.: A study of FLP and its algorithms, Nanchang, China, Jiangxi Normal University(2006) Google Scholar