On Fastest Optimal Parity Assignments in Palette Images
By Optimal Parity Assignment (OPA) approach for hiding secret data in palette images, we consider the fastest Optimal Parity Assignment (FOPA) methods which are OPA and do not take any extra reordering procedures on color space of palettes. We show that our rho-method is a FOPA and it is easily implemented for controlling quality of stego-images. As consequences, two algorithms for hiding data in palette images are presented. The first algorithm is taken on the rho-forest obtained by rho-method on a palette and the second is only on the colors which are not isolated (by distance not far from the others) in the palette. To prevent from steganalysis, by controlling high quality of stego palette images, combinations of FOPA method with enhanced CPT schemes for binary images are introduced. Some experimental results are presented.
Keywordspalette image steganography rho-method fastest OPA enhanced CPT scheme
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chen, Y., Pan, H., Tseng, Y.: A secret of data hiding scheme for two-color images. In: IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (2000)Google Scholar
- 2.Colour metric, http://www.compuphase.com/index_en.htm
- 3.Alman, D.H.: Industrial color difference evaluation. Color Research and Application (18), 137–139 (1993)Google Scholar
- 5.Romana Machado. EZStego[EB/OL], http://www.stego.com
- 6.Por, L.Y., Lai, W.K., Alireza, Z., Ang, T.F., Su, M.T., Delina, B.: StegCure: A omprehensive Steganographic Tool using Enhanced LSB Scheme. WSEAS Transactions on Computers 7(8) (August 2008); ISSN: 1109-2750 1309Google Scholar
- 11.Koval, A., Shih, F.Y., Verkhovsky, B.S.: A Pseudo-Random Pixel Rearrangement Algorithm Based on Gaussian Integers for Image Watermarking. Journal of Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing 2(1), 60–70 (2011)Google Scholar