The Research on Outdoor Video Recovery System Based on GUI
Weather conditions directly affect the quality of the video image, the same scene under different weather conditions, the difference spectrum of the video image can be regarded as only the transfer function caused by the atmosphere. The image degradation caused by bad weather as a result of the impact of air transport system, from bad weather to get to extract still frames of video as a training sequence, it should be on the atmospheric transport inverse weather system model, whereby the video processing, to eliminate the impact of weather on image quality, the video in the GUI to achieve recovery. To achieve better portability and versatility, we made the GUI into the final executable program.
KeywordsAtmospheric transport inverse system Neural network Training Video processing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Wang, H., Liu, X.: The use of atmospheric modulation transfer function degradation in image restoration weather. Shenyang Institute of Aeronautical Technology 23(5), 94–96 (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Qian, H., Niu, S.: Natural features in the study of popular degradation model. Computer Aided Design and Computer Graphics 13(9), 793–799 (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Fei, X.: MATLAB application of image processing. Xidian University Press, Xi’an (2002); Xu, F.: MATLAB applying in image processing. Publishing House of Xidian University, Xi’an (2002) Google Scholar
- 7.Luo, H.: MATLAB GUI design learning Notes. Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Press, Beijing (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Rumelhart, D.E.: Parallel diatrbuted processing, vol. 1. MIT Press, Cambridge (1986)Google Scholar