Novel Technology of Wheel Braking Performance Accessing Based on WEIS
Aiming to the problems of traditional wheel braking performance measurement of wheel Anti-lock braking system(ABS)wheel speed measuring method Limited to slip rate, can not fully measure the parameters of the wheel brake, and is an indirect measurement method, can not true reflection wheel braking parameters. A novel technology of wheel braking performance accessing based on WEIS is promoted. By installing a intelligent three dimensional acceleration unit on hub for vehicle wheel, The slip rate, the braking force originated from the braking system and balance parameters of wheel I of wheel BPP can be obtained from calculating the wheel BPP monitoring model with the direct help of the MAP information and DLP information of the wheel, correspondingly the whole braking force ΣFbi can also be calculated. The experiments show that the braking force originated from the braking system and balance parameters of wheel direct monitoring entirely, truly and dynamically under the experimental conditions, which can detect 4 of all 27 of state monitoring parameters to reach the desired effect.
KeywordsAutomata theory VOSM Information flow System modeling
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wu, H.G., Ye, F.L., Deng, J.F.: Calculation of ABS Slip Rate Ba sed on Brake Pre ssure of Wheel Cylinder. Journal of Highwayand Transportation Research and Development 12(3), 134–136 (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, G.X., Pan, M.Y., Zhou, Y.B.: New progress of vehicle driving safety states monitoring technology. Modern Manufacturing Engineering (9), 8–13 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, G.X., Pan, M.Y., Huang, G.J., Lin, C.N.: A wheel brake performance monitoring method based on wheel embedded intelligent sensors. ZL 2009 1 0077744.2 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, L., Wang, R.: Key Factors Effect on Vehicle Braking Performance Based on Nonlinear 3DOF Vehicle Dynamic Model. Key Engineering Materials, 439–440, 950–955 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Gustafsson, F.: Monitoring Tire - road Friction Using the Wheel Slip. IEEE 18(4), 42249 (1998)Google Scholar
- 7.Liu, G.X., Pan, M.Y.: Study on vehicle operating safe state monitoring parameter and measurement model. In: 2012 International Workshop on Information and Electronics Engineering, IWIEE (2012)Google Scholar