An Intelligent Instructing Mechanism for Stream-Media-Based Video/Audio Education System in SME
Through studying worldwide existing stream-media-based video/audio educational systems for SME (small and medium enterprises), it was found that most of software mainly delivers video courses to learners in terms of the sequence of chapters, without providing the functions to implement effective direction for each learning stage of students. It means that most systems can not support individualized and intelligentized mechanisms of instruction, which is disadvantageous for improving learning efficiency. In order to solve this problem, an intelligentized instructional mechanism including an individualized video learning approach was implemented through statically building models of employees’ capabilities based on the analysis of learning styles of employees in SME. This mechanism provides the functions to record learning actions of employees, such as different learning speeds, levels of mastering knowledge, and learning efficiencies. Furthermore, the models of employees’ capability can be optimized according to recording data, which aims to provide a more effective learning scheme with personalized character for learners. The stream-media-based video/audio educational environment based on instructing mechanism enhances the learning interests of employees in video courses and improves their learning effects and efficiencies.
KeywordsInstructing mechanism personalized learning Stream-media-based Video/Audio Education System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, K.D., Ke, Q.: Research on the E-learning business theory and practice. CET China Educational Technology (1), 1–5 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, Y.G., Li, K.D.: The theme of collaborative learning network model nd case studies. CET China Educational Technology (1), 46–51 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.He, J.C., Zhou, Y.: Stream media technology application and development. Computer and Digital Engineering (6), 110–114 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Xia, Y.: Research on the model of the network training for enterprise. Human Resources (3), 306–307 (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Gao, Y., Yang, G.X.: Review of stream media application in the distance education. Application of Technology (6), 70–73 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, J., Liu, Z.W.: Instructing system design in the network course. CET China Educational Technology (9), 30–32 (2002)Google Scholar
- 7.Hua, Z.Y., Zhou, N.: Research on the key technology of Content-based Video Retrieval. Modern Information (10), 126–129 (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Chen, Y.: SCORM specification based intelligent learning system research, Guangxi Normal University (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Chen, X., Chan, K.L., Wang, W.: Intelligent tutoring system in the realization of cognitive student model (12), 19–21 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Xu, L.: Knowledge of the field of intelligent tutoring systems. Software Tribune (Educational Technology) (2), 89–91 (2010)Google Scholar