Design of Aeronautic Expertise Service Platform Based on Cloud Computing
Cloud computing expands a novel learning space for education field and creates a new environment for resource sharing, information cooperation and learning. On the basis of analysis on distance learning based on cloud computing and its characteristics and to address the problem that aeronautic expertise centered but service objects scattered, a kind of Aeronautic Expertise Service Platform (AESP) based on cloud computing was designed. The functions of platform were given and architecture of AESP based on Google Apps was also presented. The teaching service example of flight principle on the platform illustrates that it can achieve good effect.
Keywordscloud computing aeronautic theory knowledge education service platform
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tan, X., Kim, Y.: Cloud Computing for Education: A Case of Using Google Docs in MBA Group Projects. In: Proceedings of 2011 International Conference on Business Computing and Global Informatization (BCGIN), pp. 641–644 (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Lin, E.-S., Juan, C.-Y., Shang, C.-H., Chou, C.-Y.: Implications of cloud computing for computer science education. In: Proceedings of 2011 2nd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Management Science and Electronic Commerce (AIMSEC), pp. 5600–5603 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, P., Zhang, J.-P.: Cloud computing and network learning. Modern Educational Technology 11, 81–84 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, X.-G., Xu, H.-L.: Study on Cloud Computing and its Application in Distance Education System. Modern Distance Education 5, 64–67 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, Y., Yan, Y.-T.: Design and Implementation of Cloud Computing Educational Service Platform Based on P2P. Computer Education 16, 147–150 (2010)Google Scholar