Using Microblogging for the PKM in the Web2.0 Environment
In the era of knowledge-oriented economy, the PKM has become one of the essential factors to an individual’s development and success.Based on the fact that Microblogging has been widely spread nowadays, and based on the introducing and analysis of some features and functions of both Microblogging and PKM, this paper has mainly discussed the potential role of Microblogging in supporting the knowledge classification, knowledge access, knowledge sharing, knowledge innovation, knowledge storage and knowledge transfer, which are absolutely the core of the PKM.
KeywordsMicroblogging PKM Knowledge Sharing Knowledge Innovation Knowledge Transfer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.China Internet Network Information Center (July 2011), http://www.aliresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/CNNIC-28th.pdf
- 2.Li, T.: Supporting the PKM with Blogs in the Digital Environment. Source: Applied Mechanics and Materials 66-68, 1892–1896 (June 2011) ISSN:16609336Google Scholar
- 3.Dalkir, K.: Knowledge management in theory and practice, Butterworth-einemann (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Marakas, G.M.: Decision Support Systems in the Twenty-first Century. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1999)Google Scholar
- 6.Norton, P., Sprague, D.: Technology for Teaching: Pearson. Allyn & Bacon (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Dorsey, P.: What is PKM? (2003), http://www.millikin.edu/webmaster/seminar/Pkm.html
- 9.Microblogging, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microblogging
- 10.Kaplan Andreas, M., Michael, H.: The early bird catches the news: Nine things you should know about Microblogging. Business Horizons 54(2) (2011)Google Scholar
- 11.Ling, Z.: Exploring Factors Affecting Micro-Blogging Service Satisfaction and Continuance Intention, http://www.pacis-net.org/file/2010/S22-01.pdf
- 13.Li, W.: Some corresponding technologies and conceptions for the knowledge resource sharing (EB/OL), http://www.csscipaper.com/archives/library/19245.html
- 14.Zengrui, Wang, L.: A Research on the Application Model of Microblogging in the Educational Knowledge Management. China Distance Education, 8 (2011)Google Scholar
- 15.Passant, A., Hastrup, T.: Microblogging: A Semantic and Distributed Approach, http://www.semanticscripting.org/SFSW2008/papers/11.pdf