The Application of Electric Machine and Drive Experimental Teaching of Web-Based Virtual Laboratory
Virtual laboratory is a combination product of computer technology and multimedia technology. The application of virtual experiment in distance education has reformed traditional teaching models, which has effectively enhanced the effect of the experimental teaching. Based on dealing with the virtual experiments and virtual laboratories, this paper focused on the functional design of web-based virtual laboratory and teaching application in the course of Electric Machine and Drive Experiment.
Keywordsvirtual laboratory virtual experiment web
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Miao, F.: Exploration and Practice for Improving the Curriculum Teaching Quality for Electric Machine and Drive. China Electric Power Education (125), 85–86 (2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, S., Wu, Q.: Studying and Developing Virtual Experiment Systems. Computer Engineering and Science 22(2), 33–39 (2000) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Bian, C.: Virtual Laboratory On Building and Teaching. Time Education (1), 235–239 (2011) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 4.Sheng, L., Shen, H.: Application of Digital Experimental System for Teaching. Journal of Chinese Modern Education Equipment 21, 50–52 (2010) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 5.Sun, Y.: Web Based the Remote Virtual Laboratory. Research and Exploration in Laboratory 29(10), 352–354 (2010) (in Chinese) Google Scholar