Study on Fluid Flow Characteristics in Channels by Using Lattice-Boltzmann Method
Lattice-Boltzmann method can be used to simulate macroscopic fluid flow in mesoscopic scale with discretization of time and space. The average behavior derived by LBM for fluid flow could be in accordance with the results by Navier-Stokes equations. The numerical results by using of Lattice-Boltzmann method has been contrasted to CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) numerical simulation results.
KeywordsLattice-Boltzmann fluid channel mesoscopic approach CFD simulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, G., Shi, B., Deng, B.: A non-uniform lattice Boltzmann method with nested boundaries. The Research Shows of Water Dynamics 19(1), 19–25 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Nie, D., Lin, J.: Boundary Conditions in Lattice Boltzmann Method. Computational Physics 21(1), 21–26 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.He, Y., Li, Q., Wang, Y., Tang, G.: Application of Lattice Boltzmann Method in Engineering Thermophysics. Chinese Science Bulletin 54(18), 2638–2656 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Qian, J., Li, Q., Xuan, Y., Yu, K.: A Method For Determining the Flow Parameter in the Porous Media. Journal of Engineering Thermophysics 25(4), 655–657 (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Chai, Z., Guo, Z., Shi, B.: With more flabby Lattice Boltzmann way to predict the permeability of porous media. Journal of Engineering Thermophysics 31(1), 107–109 (2010)Google Scholar