Study on the Performance Analysis of GSM
GSM mobile communication network system is currently the most extensive coverage, highest reliability, and maximum capacity, confidentiality and strong public wireless digital transmission system. GSM transmits data among vehicle units and the monitoring center. The performance of GSM plays a very important role in positioning systems. Real-time UML state machine is intuitive, platform-independent. LSPN is capable of theoretical analysis. Preliminary exploration with examples using real-time UML state machine and LSPN is presented to study the work mode of GSM communication module and analyze the performance of mobile communication network.
KeywordsGSM DSPN steady state analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, R.: GSM network test equipment and its testing method. Electronics Quality (12), 6–7 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, D., Hu, M., Zhang, H.: Performance evaluation Based on the measurement of the network. Based on the Measurement of the Network Performance Evaluation 27(10), 74–85 (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, N.: Sketch of Performance test to GSM mobile communication system and mobile phone. Mobile Communication, 73–75 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Lei, Q., Wang, X.: Application of network simulation technology for network performance evaluation. Computer Application 21(12), 11–14 (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Xu, H., Li, Z., Jiang, F.: Study on 3G wireless network Performance evaluation of KPI system. Telecommunications Science (4), 16–19 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Xu, J., Zhu, X., Rong, M.: Application of system simulation method GSM/GPRS network performance analysis. Communication Technology (8), 50–52 (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Lin, C.: Stochastic Petri Nets and Systematic Performance Analysis. Qinghua University Press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Bernardi, S., Donatelli, S., Merseguer, J.: From UML sequence diagrams and statecharts to analysable Petri net models. In: Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Software and Performance (WOSP 2002), pp. 35–45. ACM, Rome (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Sha, J., Jiang, C.: Quantitative Analysis of Real-time UML State Machine. Journal of System Simulation 20(8), 1957–1960 (2008)Google Scholar
- 11.3rd Generation Partnership Project, GSM 04.08 v6.13.0, Mobile Radio Interface Signaling Layer 3 SpecificationGoogle Scholar
- 12.Ciardo, G., Lindemann, C.: Analysis of deterministic and stochastic Petri nets. Performance Evaluation 8(8), 160–169 (1993)Google Scholar