Study on Co-allocation Algorithm of Educational Grid Resource
Under grid environment, it is much more difficult to realize resource sharing for educational resources is widely distributed, heterogeneous and dynamic. Meanwhile, several resources together are often allocated to one single task so as to meet its performance demands. This paper advances a co-allocation algorithm of educational grid resources which combines reservation mechanism and backfill technology and takes QoS requirements of users into consideration, and describes the algorithm.
Keywordsgrid co-allocation scheduling of resources reservation mechanism backfill technology priority strategy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lin, J.-N., Wu, H.-Z.: Scheduling in Grid Computing Environment Based on Genetic Algorithm. Journal of Computer Research and Development 12, 2195–2199 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, X., Hu, Z., Hu, Z., Yan, C.: Grid Workflow Scheduling Algorithm Based on Deadline Satisfaction. Journal of Computer Research and Development 5, 877–884 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, J., Kong, L., Pan, X.: Research on Grid Resource Scheduling Algorithm Integrating Forecast Mechanism with QoS Constraint. Journal of Computer Research and Development z1, 11–16 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Ma, Y., Gong, B., Zou, L.-D.: Equilibrium Pricing and Cost Gradient Based Scheduling Strategy of Scientific Workflow. Acta Electronica Sinica 10, 2416–2421 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Chen, J., Pan, X.: Grid resource scheduling strategy based on double QOS constraints. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems 8, 1571–1578 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Hu, Z., Hu, Z., Li, L.: Performance-Evaluation-Based Meta-Task Scheduling Algorithm. Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong University 8, 972–976 (2008)Google Scholar