The Research on Evolution Schema Theorem on Gene Expression Programming
Gene Expression Programming (GEP) from the proposed date, no complete theoretical system, a serious impediment to the development of GEP. To solve this problem, first studied in depth from a theoretical calculation model GEP: GEP gene model is defined and related concepts, the use of probabilistic methods detailed analysis of the single-gene GEP application examples in the evolution of the role of each operator, based on an analysis the results derived GEP schema theorem, proved by experiment GEP schema theorem is correct. GEP model theorem proposed improvements for the GEP algorithm provides quantitative assessment basis.
Keywordsgene expression programming GEP model GEP schema theorem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Holland, J.: Adaptation in natural and artificial systems, 2nd edn. MIT Press, Cam Bridge (1992)Google Scholar
- 2.Koza, J.R.: Genetic programming: On the programming of computers by natural selection. MIT, CambridgeGoogle Scholar
- 3.Koza, J.R., Goldberg, D.E., Fogel, D.B., et al.: Genetic Programming. In: Proceedings of the First Annual Conference, pp. 28–31. MIT Press, CA (1996)Google Scholar
- 6.Tao, Z., Tang, C.J., Xiang, Y., et al.: A model of immune Gene Expression Programming for rule mining. Journal of Universal Computer Science 13(10), 1484–1497 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Qiao, S., Tang, C., Peng, J., Fan, H., Xiang, Y.: VCCM Mining: Mining Virtual Community Core Members Based on Gene Expression Programming. In: Chen, H., Wang, F.-Y., Yang, C.C., Zeng, D., Chau, M., Chang, K. (eds.) WISI 2006. LNCS, vol. 3917, pp. 133–138. Springer, Heidelberg (2006)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 8.Yuan, C., Tang, C., Zoo, J., et al.: Attribute reduction function mining algorithm based on Gene Expression Programming. In: Proceedings o f 2006 International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, pp. 1007–1012 (2006)Google Scholar