Technical Design and Realization of Concrete Experimental Teaching in Distance Education
This article discusses the common distance education experimental mode in and out of China, and combines with the development needs of modern distance education of Dalian University of Technology, aim at reinforced concrete beams to study the virtual demonstration experiment. On the basis of its completion conclusion, through the experimental comparison, experimental analysis, data collection, the feasibility means of achieving are proposed, which provide effective reference for experimental teaching mode.
Keywordsexperimental teaching modes reinforced concrete experiment virtual demonstration experiment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Morgan, C., Pardoe, D., Smith, N.: Toward a Standard for Remote Micro-Scope Control Systems. Scanning (20), 10–116 (1998)Google Scholar
- 2.Senses, et al: The Internet Chemistry Set: Web-based Remote Laboratories for Distance Education in Chemistry (JL), http://imej.wfu.edu/articles/2000/2/06/indes.asp.2008:9-23
- 3.Long-ping, N.: Virtual teaching virtual experiment system and its application. Higher Education of Sciences (2), 82–84 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Jun, Y.: Build WEB-based network for a virtual laboratory. R & D (2010), 1110089-01 Google Scholar
- 5.Xin-rong, Z., Xiang-ping, Z., Feng, Y., et al.: Medical and pharmaceutical chemistry-based courses to build a virtual library experiment and practice. Chinese Medical Education (10), 51–52 (2010)Google Scholar