Design and Implementation of Human Resources Management System
Human resources management being a new growth point of university development, its information system has become the key project of university informationization. The new system covers the whole life cycle including faculty recruitment, admittance, training, promotion, dispatch, and retirement. This essay focuses on introducing business and technical framework of human resources management system, describes UniEAP development platform based on SOA, and introduces comprehensive security measures adopted by this system.
KeywordsHuman resources management system SOA dynamic web page VPN UniEAP
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Neusoft UniEAP website (EB/OL), http://unieap.neusoft.com/
- 2.Wu, J., Wang, S.: ON HRM system in higher educational institutions based on SOA. Computer Applications and Software (5), 172–173 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhu, Y.-B.: Design and Realization of University Organization & Human Resource Management System. Computer Technology and Development (5), 202–204 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhao, C.: Analysis and Design of Information System on Campus-based Personnel Management in Colleges and Universities. Journal of Shangdong Yingcai University 6(3), 61–64 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Tang, W.-Z., Yao, B.: Component Library Management System Based on Organization Cadre Management Domain Analysis. Computer Technology and Development 18(8), 237–245 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Deng, B.-L., Lin, Z.-H.: Research on and Implementation of the Security Policy for J2EE-based Personnel Management System. Journal of Wuyi University(Natural Science Edition) 21(2), 66–68 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Ran, L., Shen, Z.-L., He, Y.-Z.: Campus MIS intelligent integration based on CIM/SOA. Microcomputer Information 26(10-3), 8–10 (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Ran, L., Shen, Z.-L., Zhao, Y.: Two-factor authentication policy based on semaphore. Computer Engineering and Design 29(6), 1437–1439 (2008)Google Scholar