Teaching Reform and Practice of Pumps and Pumping Stations Course
In view of the pumps and pumping stations teaching characteristics and the situation of China’s higher education reform, specific opinions about the reforms of pumps and pumping stations course are proposed combining with the teaching content, diverse forms of teaching, advanced teaching methods, individualized education, curriculum design and graduate design. At the same time, some of the experience of teaching practice is discussed combining with years of teaching pumps and pumping stations.
KeywordsPumps Pumping stations Course teaching Reform Practice
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhang, J.: Pumps and pumping stations curriculum practice and experience. Nanjing Institute of Architecture Technology: Social Science 1, 84–86 (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Zeng, L.: Water pump and water pumping stations teaching research and practice. Gansu Radio and Television University, 63–65 (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, Y., Sun, S., Zeng, L.: Strengthening practice pumps and pumping stations to explore new teaching model. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning 224, 127–130 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang, D.: Five goals for Chinese higher education in the 21st century development. Shanghai Jiaotong University, Social Science 73, 18–24 (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhou, J., Tang, F., Cheng, L., et al.: Group of pumps and pumping station construction and curriculum reform. Higher Architectural Education 144, 54–57 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Ma, W., Rao, A.: Web-based courseware evaluation system network design and implementation. China Audio-Visual Education 6185, 54–56 (2002)Google Scholar