Application Research of Blending Learning in Course Study
Due to the growth within Internet-based technologies as well as human competencies in the use of these technologies, E-learning as a learning system is very popular. But it lacks of interactivity, and it can not mobilize the enthusiasm of the students. This paper presents a Blending Learning method for study of courses, whose structures and application are introduced. Teachers can adjust the progress and teaching content according to the situation students grasped in timely. And it provides some help to the development of Blending Learning in courses.
KeywordsE-Learning Blending Learning Before-class After-class
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.He, K.: E-learning Essence-information technology into curriculum. E-education Research 101, 3–4 (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Fu, J.: From E-learning to Blended Learning. In: ETT 2010, pp. 168–170 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Hamada, M.: Web-based Tools for Active Learning in Information Theory. In: ACM SIGCSE, vol. 38 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Tamura, Y., Yamamuro, T., Okamoto, T.: Distributed and Learner Adaptive E-Learning Environment with Use of Web Services. In: Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Lu, Y.: Teaching Objected-Oriented Programming with Games. In: Proceedings of 2009 Sixth International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations, pp. 969–974 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Sun, D., Lu, X.S.: An E-learning System based on Affective Computing. In: 2010 ISECS International Colloquium on Computing, pp. 360–363 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Xu, J., Ma, Y.: Application Research of E-learning System in Course Study. In: 2010 Third International Conference on Education Technology and Training, pp. 258–262 (2010)Google Scholar