Aspect-Oriented Weaving Framework for Learning Activity in the E-Learning Web System
Web-based solution is the emerged technology for e-learing system. However, due to the nature of web-based interface, each web page couples many bussiness concerns and results in difficult mangement problem. Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP) just provides the way to provide separation of concerns. Based on the advantage of AOP concept, we proposed an Aspect-Oriented Learning Activity Weaving framework (AOLAW) to overcome dynamic change problem in the learning activity planning. The renew framework for learning activity design provides (1) three-types weaving feature; (2) AOP features extension; (3) xml-based change configuration. Since our aspect-oriented weaving framework combined with the injection of crosscutting concerns in the dynamic learning activity, the next generation of e-learning system can be realized.
KeywordsAspect-Oriented Programming Learning Activity E-Learning
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.JSP: Java server page, Tag Library, http://java.sun.com/products/jsp
- 6.J2EE: Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition, http://java.sun.com/j2ee/index.jsp
- 7.Shah, V., Hill, F.: An aspect-oriented security framework. In: Proceedings of DARPA Information Survivability Conference and Exposition, vol. 2, pp. 143–145 (April 2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Moodle: Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment, http://moodle.org/
- 9.Jung Pil, C.: Aspect-oriented programming with enterprise JavaBeans. In: Proceedings of Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference, EDOC 2000, September 25-28, pp. 252–261 (2000)Google Scholar