Structure Analysis of Logistics and Transport Information Platform Based on GPS/GIS
Transport is the main bearer of the logistics function, in the whole logistics system, its main function is to transport goods to achieve spatial displacement, namely, the achievement of goods “space-efficient.” GPS/GIS technology in the logistics industry is mainly reflected in the transport sectors, with the GPS/GIS technology, can provide location-based services to logistics and transport related information, logistics and transportation for the rational and efficient management to provide strong technical support. This point of focus from the system analysis and elaboration based on GPS/GIS logistics information platform to build the framework, system design and implementation issues.
KeywordsGPS GIS logistics information transport information platform System Architecture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhang, B., Sun, W.: SOA-based military logistics information system planning, CSU Changkai, military logistics. Logistics Technology (November 2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Cheng, Z., Wang, S.-L.: Logistics information and public network as a platform to build. Logistics Technology (8) (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, P.: Regional logistics information platform construction research. Wuhan University of Technology (master’s thesis) (March 2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Sun, X.: GPS-based third-party integrated logistics management information systems analysis and planning and design. Shandong University of Technology (master’s thesis) (May 2004)Google Scholar
- 5.GPS-based scheduling logistics and transportation management system design and implementation, blue jade. Jilin University (master’s thesis) (April 2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Anlong GPS technology, logistics and transportation management system solutions, Guangzhou Anlong Technology Co., Ltd. (December 2002)Google Scholar
- 7.Qian, X.-J.: Logistics information system architecture. Southeast University (November 2001)Google Scholar