Practical Teaching Reform for Digital Image Processing Based on Project-Driven
Practical teaching during undergraduate level is important in higher education. A practical teaching method based on project-driven, which is including four parts such as designing project components, organizing teaching continents, practicing after class and evaluating students. The project components for practical teaching are from teachers’ projects related to digital image processing. Teaching contents are organized by considering project components and teaching syllabus. Different degree of difficulty objects can be chosen by students to satisfy with different students. Finally, practicing score is an important part of evaluating students. The performing result for 4 years shows that the proposed method is an efficient for practical teaching of Digital Image Processing.
Keywordsproject-driven practical teaching reform course of Digital Image Processing evaluating students
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Castleman, K.R.: Digital Image Processing. Publishing House of Electronic Industry, Beijing (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Gonzalez, R.C., Woods, R.E.: Digital Image Processing, 2nd edn. Publishing House of Electronic Industry, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Xu, N.: Study on Teaching Reform of JAVA Based on Project-driven. Education and Vocation 5(14), 140–141 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhou, H.: Teaching Study of Information System Engineer Based on Project-driven. China Electric Power Education 4, 81–82 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Lin, L.: Discussion of Team and Project Driving Teaching Models in Software Engineering. Journal of Fujian Teachers University(Natural Science) 3(27), 14–17 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Zheng, J., Zhang, Y.: Reflections on Scientific Research Training Plan for University Students. Researches in Higher Education of Engineering 6, 98–102 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, Y.: Course Evaluating. Publishing House of Shanghai Education (2002)Google Scholar