Study of Course System Adjustment Mechanism Based on the Employment Needs
How to train students to adapt the needs of modern social is the reality problem in front of the various colleges. Due to the lack of understanding and mechanism, the social employment needs can not reflect in the school teaching course system, which making the school education is difficult to meet the social needs. In this paper, it proposes the course system adjustment mechanism based on the employment needs. Through the investigation of the demand, the needs of the employer are mapped to the existing course. It can help to find the problems in the course and to given the proposal of the course system adjustment. The results can achieve harmony between the school education and the social needs.
Keywordsemployment needs students’ quality course system adjustment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Guang, D.: College graduates career center. 2006 Report of employers hiring graduates, 3 (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Lu, O.: Investigation on the demand of employment and English level of Liaoning students. Modern Education Management (7), 127–128 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Friendman, E.G., Kolmar, W.K., Flint, C.B., Rothenberg, P.: Creating an Inclusive College Curriculum: A Teaching Sourcebook From the New Jersey Project. Teachers College Press, New York (1996)Google Scholar
- 4.Berquist, W.H., Armstrong, J.L.: Planning Effectively for Educational Quality: A Outcomes-Based Approach for Colleges Committed to Excellence. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco (1986)Google Scholar
- 5.Weingartner, R.: Undergraduate Education: Goals and Means. Oryx Press, Phoenix (1993)Google Scholar