Study and Simulation of Scheduling Strategies on Vehicle Operating Safety State Monitoring System
Since Vehicle Operation Safety State Monitoring System (VOSMS) requires high level of real-time, task execution time should be minimized through scheduling strategy optimization. In this paper, according to the analysis on functional requirement and system architecture, we present four real-time performance evaluation indexes including system average update rate, system worst update rate, data gain response time and parameter calculation response time. As well, three optimized scheduling strategies from different aspects are put forward. They are update rules, hierarchical scheduling and collateral execution. Numerical results are yielded in Uppaal. The simulation shows that, by use of optimized scheduling policies, system average update rate is increased by 68.35%; system worst update rate is increased by 21.71%; the performance of data gain response time is increased by28.85%; the performance of parameter calculation response time is increased by25%.
KeywordsScheduling strategy Vehicle safety state monitoring Uppaal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu, G.X., Pan, M.Y., Zhou, Y.B.: New progress of vehicle driving safety states monitoring technology. Modern Manufacturing Engineering 9, 8–13 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Asberg, M., Pettersson, P., Nolte, T.: Modelling, Verification and Syntheis of Two-Tier Hierarchical Fixed-Priority Preemptive Scheduling. In: 23rd Euromicro. Conference on Real-Time Systems, pp. 172–181 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Cheng, S.-C., Huang, Y.-M.: Scheduling Multi-Processor Tasks with Resource and Timing Constraints Using Genetic Algorithm. In: Proceedings 2003 IEEE International Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Robotics and Automation, pp. 624–629 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Lam, T.-W., Lee, L.-K., To, I.K.K., Wong, P.W.H.: Nonmigratory Multiprocessor Scheduling for Response Time and Energy. IEEE Transaction on Parallel and Distributed Systems 19(10), 1527–1539 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhou, B., Qiu, W., Chen, W., Peng, C.: Fast on-line scheduling for reconfigurable real-time tasks. Journal of Computer-aided Design & Computer 18(4), 525–531 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Tian, S.: Hierarchical Scheduling Method of Real-time System. Coal Technology 25(10), 19–21 (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Uppaal4.0: Small Tutorial (2009), http://www.it.uu.se/research/group/darts/uppaal