The Research on Simulation of Vehicle Braking Performance and Definition of Risk Thresholds
Based on the analysis of the theory and structure of truck brake system, main influence factors were found and the model of factors with braking distance was established. Apply the simulation software the paper used Tesis_Vedyna to simulate the vehicle braking performance. By changing the brake pressure, brake friction coefficient and time constant for pressure build-up parameters, to analyze the influence of braking performance. At last the risk thresholds of vehicle status were predicted. The risk thresholds can be used in vehicle safety monitoring system.
Keywordslight truck braking performance brake Parameters simulation risk threshold
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.You, D.K.: Modeling of Brake and Research on Identification of Parameters. Jilin University, Changchun (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Semolina. CAD/CAM and Manufacturing InformationGoogle Scholar
- 3.Testis Colt. Edina User Manual, TESIS Dynacare, 2007.Testis Colt. Truck Light Data Requirements, TESIS DYNAware (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.HiRain Technologies, Tesis DYNAware- Real-time simulation model of vehicle dynamics based on MatlabGoogle Scholar
- 6.Yu, Z.S.: VehicleTheory, 3rd edn., pp. 77–81. China Machine Press, Beijing (2004)Google Scholar