Selection and Satisfaction of Customers Attitude to Restaurants in Taoyuan International Airport of Taiwan
The research targets were customers who dine in Terminal 2 of Taoyuan International Airport in Taiwan. The research findings on the restaurants in Taoyuan International Airport can serve as references to the Taiwan government and related companies. The results reveal that consumers’ dining motives influence dining preference selection and those arrive at the airport with different purposes would select different types of airport restaurants. The findings indicate that the some factors of consumers’ dining motives and airport dining preference selection would influence their satisfaction.
KeywordsCustomers attitude Selection Satisfaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, J.H.: Study on Relationship between Restaurant Consumers’ Purchase Involvement and Purchase Decision-Making. Master’s thesis, Graduate Institute of Tourism Industry, Ming Chuan University, Taiwan (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Lin, J.N.: Study on Chef Image of Iron Grill Restaurants in Taipei City and Current Consumption. Master’s thesis, Graduate Institute of Applied Science of Living, Chinese Culture University, Taiwan (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Kotler, P.: Planning implementing and control. Journal of Marketing Research 17(7), 79–84 (1991)Google Scholar
- 7.Lewis, R.: Decision- making framework for nonindustrial private forest owner: An application in the missourimentes to participate in electronic marketplace. Journal of Marketing 50(2), 38–53 (1981)Google Scholar
- 8.Verma, R., Pullman, M.E., Goodale, J.C.: Designing and positioning foodservices for multicultural markets. Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly 40(6), 76–87 (1999)Google Scholar