Promoting Professional IT Training Environment Construction with Virtual Machine Technology
IT specialty of Modern Vocational Education is faced with many environmental problems, of which a considerable part of the practice teaching training program requires a better environment and the biggest problem is multi-machines per student; multiple network segment environment and destructive experiments of data and system. The prevailing problem in all schools is a large investment and difficulty in environmental equipment maintenance, judging from construction cost and training environment upkeep. A virtual machine technology environment might be a good solution to it. This way is to put a machine in use for effects of multi-machines for the purpose of saving money and reducing maintenance cost.
Keywordsvirtual machine virtual technology environment IT specialty VMware
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Shu, Y., Zheng, W.: Vmware Virtual Computer-based Experimental System. Research and Exploration 25(9), 1087–1088 (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhuang, X.: VMware Workstation on the Computer Teaching. Xi’an Aviation and Technical College 27(3), 76–78 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, J.: VMWare Virtual Machine Technology in the Computer Room Management and Application. Science and Technology Information 1, 96–38 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Shen, J.: Realization of Single Virtual Network-based Experimental Platform. Computer Knowledge and Technology (Academic Exchange) (17) (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Huang, Z.: Multi Operating System Environment Based on VMware and Virtual Network. Computer Knowledge and Technology 4(3), 729–730 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Xie, S.: Constructing Virtual Software Environment for Teaching Experiment. Financial Computer (3), 37–39 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Xing, Z., Lin, P.: The Role of Virtual Machine for Network Experiment Course. Research and Exploration 26(12), 304–306 (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Jia, L., Lin, P.: Application for Computer Education Based on VMware Virtual Machine Technology. China’s Modern Education Equipment 2(60), 15–17 (2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Chen, J., He, Z.: On VPN-based Virtual Machine Experiment Environment Construction. Research and Exploration 29(1), 59–61 (2010)Google Scholar