A Research on the Urban Landscape Value Evaluation Based on AHP Algorithm
Based on the analytic hierarchy process (AHP), this paper constructs the multi-target and multilevel comprehensive evaluation model of urban landscape value evaluation from three perspectives of landscape, ecology and social effects. By adopting landscape ecological unit grid-type analytical method and by virtue of GIS technique, the paper performs lattice-based treatment, establishes landscape value evaluation system database, performs comprehensive grading of and assignment calculation of the landscape value evaluation factor by integrating weighted index model and determines the high and low each unit landscape value and its distribution. The transformation of the traditional qualitative analysis method into the combination of qualitative analysis with quantitative analysis increases the objectivity and scientificity of the urban landscape value evaluation. And the evaluation system and evaluation model is applied into the urban landscape value evaluation of Huashan, Wuhan.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fu, B., Chen, L., Ma, K.: Principle and Application of Landscape Ecology. Science Press, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhao, H., Xu, S., Jin, S.: AHP—A New Proposed Method for Making Decision. Science Press, Beijing (1986)Google Scholar
- 3.Ye, J., Niu, X., Li, X.: Geographic Information and Planning Support System. Science Press, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Yu, K.: Evaluation and Analysis of Landscape Sensitivity and Its Threshold. Geographical Research 10(2), 38–51 (1991)Google Scholar
- 5.Xiao, D.: Assessment on Landscape Value and Protection. Geographical Science 26(3), 505–507 (2006)Google Scholar