A Traceability Model Based on Lot and Process State Description
To solve the traceability problem in manufacturing process, especially for complex product of dynamic process route, on the basis of batch and process state description, a traceability model is proposed in this paper after the requirements for traceability are analyzed. In the model, each material can be viewed as a point in a three-dimensional space, and each point in the space can be taken as a trace unit. By registering all relations between input and output material lots, all the necessary information to carry out forward and backward traceability can be obtained. Some coding rules based on the theorem of the set named S(I) are stipulated to make the traceability easy and accurate.
KeywordsProcess Route Traceability Model Computer Integrate Manufacture Material Traceability Main Code
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Sengupta, S.: Requirement Traceability in Software Development Process: An Empirical Approach. In: Proceedings of the 2008 The 19th IEEE/IFIP International Symposium on Rapid System Prototyping, pp. 105–111. IEEE Press (2008), doi:10.1109/RSP.2008.14Google Scholar
- 4.Pan, F., Peng, H., Shi, H.: Event-Based Production Process Traceability Model, Intelligent Control and Automation. In: The Sixth World Congress on WCICA 2006, October 2006, pp. 7211–7215. IEEE Press (2006), doi:10.1109/WCICA.2006.1714485Google Scholar
- 6.Petroff, J.N., Hill, A.V.H.: A framework for the design of lot-tracing systems for the 1990s. Production and Inventory Management Journal 32, 55–61 (1991)Google Scholar
- 8.Huang, X., Fan, Y.: Description method of material process state based on binary & hex system. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems 12, 280–284 (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang, N., Bo, H., Liu, A.X.: Batch-based description method of material process state for iron & steel industry. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Sys-tems 14, 785–792 (2008)Google Scholar
- 13.Bello, L.L., Mirabella, O., Torrisi, N.: Modeling and Evaluating tra-ceability systems in food manufacturing chains. In: IEEE Xplore. Computer Society, pp. 207–214 (2004)Google Scholar