A Combined Assessment Method on the Credit Risk of Enterprise Group Based on the Logistic Model and Neural Networks
As the credit risk of enterprise group is closely related to its financial state, in this paper,we chose the financial indicators and characteristic index of the enterprise groups used in literature  and applied the combined method based on the Logistic model and Neural Networks to assess the credit risk of Chinese listed enterprise group. Then we chose correlative Chinese listed enterprise group over the 2004-2008 period as study sample and conducted empirical research by using the combined method. Finally, we made a comparison among the evaluation results of three methods.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu, W., Xiao, M., Zhou, Z.: Empirical Study on the Credit Risk of Enterprise Group Using BP Neural Networks. An Academic Edition of ManaMaga 10, 37–43 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, D., Wang, X.: On the Construction of System of the Credit Risk Management of Banks upon Group Customers. Journal of Changsha University of Science & Technology (Social Science) 2, 67–70 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Chen, L., Zhou, Z.: The Research on Measure Default Correlation of Related Corporations Controlled by an Enterprise Group. Chinese Journal of Management Science 18(05), 159–164 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhou, Z.: The theories and methods on emerging technology enterprise’s credit risk evaluation. Science Press, Beijing (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, C., Wan, H., Zhang, W.: Application of Combining Forecasts in Credit Risk Assessment in Banks. Journal of Industrial Engineering/Engineering Management 13(1), 5–9 (1999)Google Scholar