What about Constraints in RDF?
Dresden, January 19-23, 1789, sorry 1987. The first MFDBS, Mathematical Fundamentals of Database Systems. There we met for the first time. To be still more precise, I arrived with my car on Sunday January 18, around 5 pm. It could have been 5.30 pm. This is the exact point in time we met. Bernhard, it is exactly 25 years ago. Another reason to celebrate! That meeting was the first one in a long list that is surely not complete: Dresden, Berlin, Antwerp, New Jersey, Antwerp, Rostock, Eindhoven, Visegrad, Antwerp, Sofia, ... Kuwait. Indeed I visited you in Kuwait the week of November 9, 1989. I still remember that on that evening I saw, with glass of wine that you produced yourself in your apartment, on your TV set how the Berlin Wall felt down. An historical moment!!!
KeywordsRelational Database Resource Description Framework Generate Constraint Functional Constraint Blank Node
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Akhtar, W., Cortés-Calabuig, Á., Paredaens, J.: Constraints in RDF. In: Schewe, K.-D., Thalheim, B. (eds.) SDKB 2010. LNCS, vol. 6834, pp. 23–39. Springer, Heidelberg (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Lausen, G., Meier, M., Schmidt, M.: SPARQLng constraints for RDF. In: EDBT, pp. 499–509 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Martín, L., Anguita, A., Jiménez, A., Crespo, J.: Enabling cross constraint satisfaction in RDF-based heterogeneous database integration. In: ICTAI (2), pp. 341–348 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.RDF vocabulary description language 1.0: RDF schema (2004), http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-schema/
- 7.RDF current status, http://www.w3.org/standards/techs/rdf#w3c_all
- 8.RDF primer (2004), http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-primer/
- 9.RDF semantics (2004), http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/
- 10.Sparql protocol and RDF query language (sparql) (2008), http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query/
- 11.Thalheim, B.: A compelte axiomatization for full join dependencies in relations. Bulletin of the EATCS 24, 109–114 (1984)Google Scholar