Digital Museum utilizes computer and network techniques to provide a rich experience. Compared with a traditional museum, a digital museum has some unique characteristics, such as storage digitization, networking capabilities, and resource sharing.
KeywordsDigital Watermark Cultural Relic Copyright Protection Fragile Watermark Exhibition Hall
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Xu S, Chen H, Dong S (2007) The Introduction of Digital Museum. Shanghai Science and Technology Press, ShanghaiGoogle Scholar
- Beijing Association of Science and Technology Information Center (2009) The Research and Practice of Digital Museum. Communication University of China Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- Liu Y, Zhang H (2007) The Vitality of Digital Museum: The Research of Beijing Digital Museum in 2007. Beijing Broadcasting Institute Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- Chen H, Wu Q (2006) The Norm and Method of Digital Museum’s Resource Construction. Shanghai Science and Technology Press, ShanghaiGoogle Scholar
- Qi Y, Shen X (2008) The Management and Demonstration of Museum’s Digital Resource. Shanghai Science and Technology Press, ShanghaiGoogle Scholar