Efficacy Coefficient and Fuzzy Triangular Based on the Performance Evaluation of Science and Technology of Scientific Research Institutes in the Energy and Chemical Industry
Performance assessment of science and technology in scientific research institutes is an effective means in guiding theirs technology innovation, promoting technical progress and supervising management. This paper constructs evaluation index system on performance assessment of science and technology in scientific research institutes by the method of investigation and study based on the theoretical and practical analysis. According to quantitative and qualitative indicators’ properties of the evaluation index system, the paper calculates the index value, through the efficacy coefficient method and fuzzy triangular comprehensive evaluation method. The results have certain direct sense for performance management of science and technology of scientific research institutions in energy chemical enterprise.
KeywordsEnergy and chemical industry scientific research institutes performance evaluation efficacy coefficient method fuzzy triangular comprehensive evaluation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jin, Z.: A Study of Performance Appraisal Index System and and Their Weights of local research institutions. Science and Technology Management Research (12), 103–106 (2009) (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Deng, J.: Balanced Score Card’s Applying in the Performance performance appraisal of the commonweal research institutes. Communication of Finance and Accounting (19), 58–59 (2009) (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, W., Miao, Y.: The Application of Combined Evaluation Model on the Performance Evaluation of China’s National Research Institutes. Science of Science and Management of S. & T. (4), 36–40 (2008) (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, W.: Competitiveness theory and method of evaluation. China Market Press, Beijing (2009) (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, S., Su, Y.: Study on measurement of enterprises’ technology innovation capability based on innovation process under the network environment. Science of Science and Management of S.& T. (1), 101–105 (2007) (in chinese)Google Scholar