Analysis for Innovation Performance of the Enterprise in Industrial Cluster Based on the Network
With the high development of economy in era of knowledge economy, enterprise’s innovation should be achieved by the network. In a network, the innovation of an enterprise is affected by many factors. Through the exploitation, test, correlation analysis and regression analysis of tables, the article show that there is a positive correlation between network density and technological innovation, a negative correlation between network strength and technological, a positive correlation between network members(Suppliers, partners, financial institutions, intermediaries, government)and enterprise’s innovation. It is also give some conclusion: Enterprises in cluster should explore and make good use of the value of the innovative network, for the network members may become potential resource to promote enterprise innovation. The basis of enterprise’s innovation is to manage competition and cooperation during the enterprises in cluster, to create trust and cooperation atmosphere. Besides, the government can use policy to guide the formation of a network structure and also take advantage of the innovation to enhance the competition in industry cluster area.
KeywordsNetwork Industry cluster Innovation of the enterprise
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gai, Q.: Innovative network—A new thinking for the development of regional economy. M.Peking University (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, S.: The research of network impact on the enterprise competition in a geographical cluster—An empirical analysis on XinZhu technological industrial area. D. A master thesis in ChaoYang technological University (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Simsek, Z., Lubatkin, M.H., Floyd, S.W.: Iterfir networks and entrepreneurial behavior: A structutral embeddeness perspective. Journal of Management (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Etikowitz, L.: University and global knowledge economy. M.Jiang Xi education (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Huang, W.: An analysis of innovation system and innovation performance in a industrial cluster based on the network. Journal of Ningbo University (Liberal Art and Humanities) (2004)Google Scholar