Research on Computer Simulation of Mining Subsidence Mechanism with FLAC
This paper presents an analysis method of mining subsidence mechanisms of gob. The surface above gob appears displacement and deformation with the process of coal mining. The building foundation is affected seriously and the building is displaced, deformed and even destroyed. A plenty of data on the displacement and deformation is collected in Xinmi coalfield. By means of the data, the characteristics of the displacement and deformation and the effects on mining buildings are simulated with FLAC. After analysis, this paper gives the preventive measures of mining subsidence of gob and the protection measures of mining buildings.
KeywordsNumerical simulation mining buildings mining subsidence FLAC protechtion measures
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tian, K., Zhang, Z.: Henan Province Coal Mine Investigation and Comprehensive Research Report. Henan Nonferrous Geotechnical Engineering Company, Henan (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, Y.: Height prediction method and its application of fissure zone. Xi’an University of Technology, Xi’an (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Guo, G.: Deformation mechanism and control of old building above gob. China University of Mining Press, Jiangsu (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Yan, R.: Mining subsidence and surface construction. Metallurgical Industry Press, Beijing (1995)Google Scholar
- 5.Zou, Y., Hu, Y., Guo, Z.: Mining damage and protection. China University of Mining Press, Xuzhou (1996)Google Scholar