Study on Effects of Chinese Agriculture Related Enterprises Implementing Informatization to Supply and Demand Coordination: Based on the Investigation Data of 125 Enterprises in Zhejiang
In the supply chain of agricultural products, agricultural enterprises must apply effective supply and demand coordination to obtain maximal interests. In the age of information network, if enterprises don’t implement informatization, the efficiency of supply and demand coordination will be reduced. This paper uses examples to analyze the significant effects of information obtaining and mining ability, information integration and sharing ability to supply and demand coordination, and minimal effects of information automatic processing and monitor ability to supply and demand coordination of enterprises. The results of investigation and analysis also indicate that there exist many problems in the aspect of informatization of Chinese agricultural enterprises, this paper proposes some suggestions on optimization of informatization to supply chain coordination of agricultural products.
KeywordsInformatization Supply Chain of Agricultural Products Supply and Demand Coordination
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wei, Q.: Study on mechanism for enterprise informatization promotes competitiveness. Kunming University of Science and Technology, Kunming (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Mentzer, J.T., Moon, M.A.: Understangding demend. Supply China Mangagement Review 8(4), 38–45 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Ling, X., Fu, J.: Study on Mode and Coordination of Supply Chain. Systems Engineering Theory Methodology Applications 7(3), 34–38 (1998)Google Scholar
- 5.Gu, P.: System Analysis and Coordination, vol. (2). Tianjin University Press, Tianjin (1998)Google Scholar
- 6.Yingjun, W., Yajun, G.: Information Flow in Supply Chain. Industry Engineering & Management (3), 37–40 (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Cronin, M.J.: Using the web to push key data to decision makers. Fourtune 136(6), 254 (1997)Google Scholar
- 9.Lee, H.W., Hang, C.: Bullwhip effect in supply chains. Sloan Management Science 38(3), 93–102 (1997)Google Scholar
- 10.Ballou, Wang, X.(translator): Business Logistics Management: Planning, Organization and Control of Supply Chain. China Machine Press (2002) Google Scholar