An Analysis on the Environmental Effects of Exporting Trade: Evidence from Zhejiang Province of China
Based on the theory of Environmental Kuznets Curve, a model of the relationship between income and environment was set up to analyze the environmental effects of exporting trade in Zhejiang including scale effect and composition effect. It concludes that the scale effect and composition effect of export in Zhejiang province is positive presently. In other words, the environment in Zhejiang province of China will be worse with the expanding of trade scale and the fluctuation of trade composition. Whereas, the environment will be better with the increase of high-tech products export.
KeywordsExport Environment Zhejiang province of China
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Panayotou, T.: Empirical tests and policy analysis of environmental degradation at different stages of economic development, World employment program research working paper WP238, Technology and Employment Program, International Labor Office, Geneva (1993)Google Scholar
- 4.Cheng, Y., Zheng, Y.: The Effect of Trade Liberalization on environment: An Empirical Study Based on Pollution Haven Hypothesis and Comparative Advantage Determined by Factor Endowment, vol. (2). Shandong University of Technology (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Fang, C.: An Analysis of The Linkage Between Foreign Trade and Environmental Pollution in China. Modern Business (18) (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, X.: An Analysis of the Impact of Export on the Environment in Jiangsu. Jiangsu University (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, X., Zhang, T.: The Demonstrate Analysis of Trade Growth Impact on Environment in China—the Case of Emission of CO2. International Trade Journal (7) (2004)Google Scholar