The Empirical Research of Hebei Province’s Foreign Trade’s Effect on Upgrading the Industrial Structure
Since reform and opening-up, the foreign trade of Hebei Province has a rapid development, while at the same time Hebei Province facing the height changes and adjustments of the industrial structure. In this paper, using the exploration of the foreign trade on upgrading the industrial structure as the main line, to have an empirical analysis for Hebei Province’s foreign trade import, export, import and export under different trade’s situation, etc., and the industrial structure’s upgrading and development, and from the trade point of view to put forward policy proposals of the upgrading of industrial structure of Hebei Province.
KeywordsForeign Trade Upgrading of the Industrial Structure Regression analysis Empirical Research
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhang, S.X.: China’s foreign trade structure theory, pp. 5–6. China Economic Publishing House, Beijing (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Wu, Y.: Jilin Empirical analysis of Trade Structure and Industrial Structure, pp. 27–36. Jilin University (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Wu, J.-H.: Jiangsu’s foreign Trade and Industrial Upgrading. Social Sciences in Nanjing, 134–139 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, Z.: Accelerate the Optimization and Upgrading of Industrial Structure, Anhui Empirical Study. China’s Collective Economy 30, 128–130 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Empirical Research of the Financial Crisis Under the Guangxi’s foreign Trade and Industrial Structure. Reforms and Strategies 12, 78–81 (2009)Google Scholar