An Evaluation Method of Marine Water Quality Based on Cloud-Model Chart Representation Theory and Its Role in Tourism of Coastal Cities
The quality of marine water is an important factor of developing the tourism in coastal cities. The existing marine water quality evaluation methodologies are simple quantitative assessment or qualitative evaluation, which didn’t fully reflect the substance of fuzziness and randomness. In this paper, we proposed a method that mixes the chart representation theory and the cloud model theory, by the use of visualization of chart representation theory and qualitative/quantitative information conversion of Cloud Model theory, to solve the key problem in marine water quality: how to obtain the comprehensive evaluation result. It was also applied in evaluating the marine water quality around Qinhuangdao as an example and the results show that comprehensive evaluation results are more in line with the distribution of actual data, and it is believed that this effective method will provide useful data and theoretical support in the development of tourism in coastal cities.
KeywordsQuantitative/Qualitative information transform Multi-used radar chart Cloud-model Quality assessment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Song, S.-Q., Huang, M.: The Environmental Problems and Countermeasures of Ocean Economy Sustainable Development in Hebei. Marine Development and Management (5), 7–11 (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, Y.-S.: Ocean Environment Situation and Fishery Resources Development Countermeasure in Hebei. Hebei Fisheries (9),1–3 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.João, E.: A Research Agenda for Data and Scale Issues in Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA). Environ Impact Asses Rev. (2007), doi: 10.1016/j.eiar, 02.009Google Scholar
- 5.Li, D.-E., Meng, H.-J., Shi, X.M.: Membership Cloud and Membership Cloud Generator. Computer Research and Development 32(6), 16–21 (1995)Google Scholar
- 6.Zheng, H.-L., Zhai, C.-L.D.: Comprehensive Evaluation Method Based on Radar Chart. Nanjing Postal College Journals 21(2) (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Song, Y.-J., Li, D.-Y., Yang, X.-Z., Cui, D.-H.: Cloud Model Evaluation Method in Electronic Product Reliability. Journal of Electronics 12(12), 74–76 (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Li, Z.-W., Cui, L.-T., Lin, Z.-J.: Marine Environment Quality Evaluation of Off-shore in Hebei. Research in Environment Science 21(6), 143–147 (2008)Google Scholar
- 9.State Environmental Protection Administration. GB3097—97 the Water Quality Standards, pp. 654–658. China Environmental Science Press, Beijing (1997)Google Scholar