Study on the Screening for Chloronitrobenzene: Degrading Bacteria and Degradation of Chloronitrobenzene
With sewage plant aeration tank activated sludge as mixed bacteria source, Nitrobenzene concentration gradient of the chlorine used to increase the aerobic bacterial degradation of oscillating bottle method of domestication and enrichment culture. Separation and purification out of one can rightchloronitrobenzene as the sole carbon, nitrogen and energy of bacteria Through physiological and biochemical reactions characteristic morphology and 16S rDNA sequence analysis, to determine the strain is Bacillus subtilis.The degradation kinetics analysis showed that the degradation of single strain 4CNB kinetic characteristics consistent with features.
KeywordsChloro-nitrobenzene Uniform design Bacillus subtilis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wu, J., Shen, X., Zhou, G.: Study on the isolation and identification of Comamonas sp. CNB1’s degradation characteristics. Journal of Microbiology 2(44), 8–11 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, L., Wu, J., Ma, Y., Wang, S.-Y., Zhao, G.-P., Liu, S.-J.: A Novel Deaminase Involved in Chloronitrobenzene and Nitrobenzene Degradation with Comamonas sp. Strain CNB-1. Journal of Bacteriology, 2677–2682 (April 2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Lessner, D.J., Johnson, G.R., Parales, R.E., Spain, J.C., Gibson, D.T.: Molecular Characterization and Substrate Specificity of Nitrobenzene Dioxygenase from Comamonas sp. Strain JS765. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 634–641 (February 2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Lin, R.-J., Wu, B.-N., Lo, Y.-C., An, L.-M., Dai, Z.-K., Lin, Y.-T., Tang, C.-S., Chen, I.-J.: A Xanthine-Based Epithelium-Dependent Airway Relaxant KMUP-3 (7-[2-[4-(4-Nitrobenzene)piperazinyl]ethyl]-1,3-dimethylxanthine) Increases Respiratory Performance and Protects against Tumor Necrosis Factor-a-Induced Tracheal Contraction, Involving Nitric Oxide Release and Expression of cGMP and Protein Kinase G, JPET. The Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics 316, 709–717 (2006)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.He, Z.-Q., Spain, J.C.: A Novel 2-Aminomuconate Deaminase in the Nitrobenzene Degradation Pathway of Pseudomonas pseudoalcaligenes JS45. Journal of Bacteriology, 2502–2505 (May 1998)Google Scholar
- 7.Sheng, J., Xie, L., Di, G.: Study on the liquid-liquid extraction - gas chromatography and its degradation products of nitrobenzene influencing factors. Water Purification Technology 3(26), 69–72 (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang, J., Wang, Z., Su, T.: Chlorobenzene degrading bacteria screening mechanism and degradation conditions. Journal of Liaoning University of Petroleum and Chemical Engineering Technology 3, 37–39 (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Study on the acclimated activated sludge degrade environmental hormone butylbenzyl phthalate ester. Environmental Science 25(1), 7–13 (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.The classification section of microbiology-Chinese academy of bacteria. The Commonly Identification of Bacteria. Science press (1978)Google Scholar
- 11.Dong, X., Cai, M.-Y.: The manual of identification common bacterial systems. Science press (2001)Google Scholar
- 12.Wang, G., Fang, H.: Plant genetic engineering, pp. 742–744. Science press (2002)Google Scholar