Resources Allocation of Multi-project in Railway Construction
Owing to the amazing rise attention of the government has paid to the railway construction, and high-speed projects have been started in various places, the railway construction enterprises begin to focus more emphasis upon how to implement and balance multi-projects at the same time. On the other hand, these projects occupy the cherish resources and lead to competition. In this research, Genetic Algorithm (GA) is used to solve the allocation resources problem in order to achieve the shortest total duration. Finally, an example is as a proof to the conclusion.
Keywordsproject scheduling resources constraints genetic algorithm (GA)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu, Y.-M., Wang, Z.-F., Zhang, Y.-M.: Time-resources tradeoffs of PERT construction schedule under resource constraints. Advances in Science and Technology of Water Resources, 27–30 (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Duan, G.-L., Zha, J.-Z., Xu, A.-P.: The applications of heuristic algorithms in engineering. Machine Design, l–5 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Gan, T.-A., Tian, F., Li, W.-Z.: Operational Research, 3rd edn. Pek University, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhao, C.-Y., Zhang, L.: A Good-point Set Genetic Algorithm for TSP. Computer Engineering and Applications, 103–105 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.He, J.-Y., Bai, S.-Q.: Research on critical chain schedule optimization. Management and Practice, 33–36 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, Y.-N., Sun, X.-X.: Research on Improved PERT Model Application in Analysis of Schedule Risk of Project. Science and Technology Progress and Policy 25(10), 94–96 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Zheng, X.-L., Li, F., Di, P.: Research on Application of Integral Programming PSO Algorithm to Spare Part Optimizing. Ship Electronic Engineering 29(3), 133–135 (2009)Google Scholar