Research the Power Enterprise Data Warehouse Modeling Technology Based on Business Intelligence
The paper researched the electric power enterprise data warehouse modeling technology based on business intelligence. Application of business intelligence and data warehouse modeling techniques can create a data warehouse model which can support user’s decision and analysis .The model can help users find the law from the data, predict trends, assist the user to make the right decisions and guide the organization’s development through reports, random queries, OLAP and other functions. The use of the model for the power enterprise can improve management level, promote the standardization and scientific, provide reliable historical data for business decision-making, ensure the feasibility of decision making, strong competition, and achieve concept of business intelligence applications.
KeywordsData Warehouse Business Intelligence Fact Table Star Model Electric Power Grid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zheng, H.: The construction of BI system of China’s telecom enterprise comprehensive. Communication World, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, J.: Data warehousing and data mining technology, pp. 145–173, 231–243, 385–398. Electronic Enterprise Press, Beijing (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, Y.-S.: The modern database technology, pp. 15–52. National Defence Enterprise Press, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Chen, Y.: Data Warehouse technology and its applications, pp. 17–19, 43–57. Dalian Maritime University Press, Dalian (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Giovinazzo, W.A.: Object-oriented data warehouse design. Xiaoxiang studio translation, pp. 71–133. Posts and Telecommunications Press, Beijing (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Schmuller, J.: UML-based, case and application, pp. 24–33. Posts and Telecommunications Press, Beijing (2002)Google Scholar