A QoS Routing Scheme for Vehicle Wireless Communication Based on Improved Particle Swarm Optimization
The vehicle wireless communication has become the hot issue, which makes multi-constrained QoS routing communication the focus of attention. Because of the network topology of vehicle wireless communication changing every moment, wireless network environment complex and changing, high-speed moving network nodes, we present an improved particle swarm optimization algorithm (PSO). The improved PSO combines with the thought of genetic algorithms’ crossover and mutation to solve routing problem with multi-constrained QoS. The improved algorithm makes us find the right route in a short time as possible, and when the route is off, we can find another route to realize the communication between nodes. The experimental results show that the algorithm is feasible. It has a better performance than the routing algorithm based on PSO or GA alone.
KeywordsVehicle wireless communication routing particle swarm optimization (PSO) genetic algorithm multi-constrained QoS
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, Q., Sun, J., Wang, G.: Routing Protocol with Mobility Prediction in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks. Journal of Northeastern University(Natural Science) 26(2), 114–119 (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Yang, Y., Xu, Y., Li, Q., Liu, F.: A Multi-Object Genetic Algorithm of QoS Routing. Journal of China Institute of Communications 25(1), 43–54 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Acan, A., Unveren, A.: A Memory-Based Colonization Scheme for Particle Swarm Optimization, pp. 1965–1972. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers(IEEE), Trondheim (1972)Google Scholar
- 4.Rout, A., Sethi, S., Mishra, D.: Optimized Ant Based Routing Protocol for MANET. In: ACM International Conference Proceeding Series(ICPS), SESSION: Communication, pp. 2–21 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, Q., Kuang, J., Wang, H.: Detailed Explanation and Performance Analysis of TORA Routing Protocol. In: Cross Strait Tri-Regional Radio Science and Wireless Technology Conference(CSTRWC), pp. 499–503 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Cao, J., Tang, L., Chen, Q., Li, Y.: PSO-Based Routing Scheme for Mobile. Guangdong Communication Technology, 25–30 (2009)Google Scholar