Simulation System Design on Maneuver Combat of Military Ad Hoc Network
A serial of new issues need to be tackled before Ad Hoc network is used in military. There are many challenges: the lack of simulation platform of military Ad Hoc network, the difficulty of concept demonstration on maneuver combat, the hardness of quantitative analysis, etc. So, simulation system on maneuver combat is designed; frame and structure of the system are given. Many new issues on maneuver combat are researched: responsibility area programming, maneuver area programming, maneuver route programming, combat capability assessment, etc. This simulation system has a good application foreground. It can raise the cooperation capability of many single weapons. It can strengthen the capability of associated systems.
KeywordsAd Hoc network maneuver combat simulation system system design
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, J., Wang, C., Wu, Q., Gong, Y.-P.: Ad Hoc Mobile Network. National Defence Industry Press, Beijing (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Mobile Ad-Hoc Network (MANET) Charter (1999), http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/manet-charter.html
- 3.Perkins, C.E.: Ad Hoc Networking: Addison Wesley Professional. Addison Wesley Professional, Boston (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Cheng, Z., Zhu, J., Jiang, L.: Frame and Model of Radar Network Control System. Modern Radar 31, 26–29 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Cheng, Z.-G., Gan, S.-W., Wu, N.-S.: Study on Information Vector of Radar Work Space. In: IET International Conference 2009, Guilin IET Conf. Pub. (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Wan, X., Cheng, Z.: Anti-jamming Control Model of Radar Based on Intelligent Agent. Ship Electronic Engineering 29, 99–102 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Gong, W.: Study of the Node Mobility Techniques in Wireless Ad Hoc Network. Xian Electronics Science and Technology University, Xian (2009)Google Scholar