Variable Consistency Dominance-based Rough Set Approach to Security Assessment of Preference Information System
For the complete or incomplete preference information system, this paper proposes the multi-attribute group decision-making (MAGDM) security assessment method based on the variable consistency dominance-based rough set approach (VC-DRSA).By using the quality of sorting (QoS), this method combines VC-DRSA with the analytic hierarchy process (AHP), determines the security attribute weight and decision makers’ weight, and makes the security assessment of preference information system. Through the experiment about the stoke exchange network system and the comparison with other methods, the rationality and feasibility of the proposed method are validated.
KeywordsVariable consistency dominance-based rough set approach Security assessment Preference information system Multi-attribute group decision-making Analytic hierarchy process Quality of sorting
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Bi, W.J., Chen, X.H.: An extended dominance-based rough set approach to group decision. In: 3rd IEEE International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, pp. 5753–5756. IEEE Press, New York (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Nagamachi, M., Okazaki, Y., Ishikawa, M.: Kansei engineering and application of the rough sets model. In: Proceedings of IMechE, pp. 763–768. PEP, London (2006)Google Scholar
- 11.Satty, T.L.: The analytic hierarchy process. McGraw-Hill, New York (1980)Google Scholar
- 12.Zhao, L., Xue, Z.: Synthetic security assessment based on variable consistency dominance-based rough set approach. High. Tech. Lett. 16, 413–421 (2010)Google Scholar
- 13.Zhao, L., Xue, Z.: Generalized dominance-based rough set approach to security evaluation with imprecise information. High. Tech. Lett. 16, 254–262 (2010)Google Scholar