The Research on the Mechanism of Financial Development Promote Technical Progress
Through decomposing technical progress into technology innovation and technical efficiency, This paper research the relationship between financial development with technology innovation and technical efficiency respectively. The conclusion find that financial development promote technical progress significantly, but the effect in every region are different; The promotion effect of financial development on technical efficiency is greater than on technology innovation.
KeywordsTechnology Innovation Financial Development Technical Progress Technical Efficiency
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Arellano, M., Su, J., Liao, J.: The Inverted U-shaped Growth Effect of Financial Development and Optimal Financial Scale. Modern Economic Science 1, 45–54 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Levine, R.: Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda. Journal of Economic Literature 35, 688–726 (1997)Google Scholar
- 5.Guo, Q., Jia, J.: Estimation of TFP in China: 1979-2004. Economy Research Journal 6, 225–236 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Shu, Y., Cai, G.: Provincial Technical Progress in China and the Spatial Diffusion Analysis. Economy Research Journal 6, 106–117 (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Yue, S., Liu, C.: An Analysis on Human Capital and Regional TFP. Economy Research Journal 4, 90–96 (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, Y.: An Analysis on Financial Development, Technical Progress and Endogenous Growth. Journal of Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences 4, 59–65 (2007)Google Scholar
- 17.Jun, Z., Yu, J.: Re-inspection of Relationship between China’s Financial Deepening and Productivity: 1987-2001. Economy Research Journal 11, 34–45 (2005)Google Scholar
- 20.Su, J., Liao, J.: Financial Development, Technological Progress and Economic Growth under Openness. World Economic Papers 5, 90–105 (2009)Google Scholar