GIS-Based Regional Agricultural Economic Information Query and Analysis System
GIS-based “Regional Agricultural Economic Information Query and Analysis System” built on spatial attribute characteristics of statistical information implements dynamic information query, dynamic generation of statistical charts and tables, and dynamic generation of spatial distribution map with geographic attributes and specialized charts, and provides a solid basis for researching geographic distribution of agricultural economic information, analyzing issues concerning the agriculture, countryside and farmers from micro and macro perspective, and making macro decisions scientifically and rationally. This paper provides the system architecture design and related function demonstration, and discusses further development direction of the system.
KeywordsGIS Agricultural Economic Information Query
- 1.Li, J., Zeng, L.: Application of Geospatial Information and Technology in E-Government, pp. 2–10. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, J., Li, X., Wang, Y.: Technology of Rural Socio-Economic Statistical System Based on GIS. Computer System Application 19(9) (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhu, Y., Chen, S., Wang, X.: Development and Application of GIS in Precision Agriculture. Journal of Agricultural Mechanization Research (5), 179–180 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Rao, W., Zhang, J., Xiao, H., et al.: Review on Present Situation of GIS Application in Agriculture. Yunnan Geographic Environment Research 16(2), 13–17 (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen, C.: Investigation and Analysis on Present Situation of GIS Technology in China. Science of Surveying and Mapping (1), 26–34 (1996)Google Scholar