A Study on the Impact of Photovoltaic Power Network-Connected on Voltage and Power Loss of Distribution Network
The quantity and direction of active and reactive power in transmission of distribution circuit have changed after introducing 10kV low-voltage distribution grid into photovoltaic power supply. This paper researches the changes of voltage amplitude and total power loss in each load node after the radial distribution grid in different locations incorporated into photovoltaic power supply of different capacities. The author conducted an example simulation on 33 node distribution grid, and then conducted the theoretical analyses on characteristics of voltage distribution, interconnected location of PV power and the biggest interconnected level limit.
Keywordsdistribution network flow calculation voltage distribution power loss
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.2010-2015 China solar photovoltaic power industry depth assessment and investment prospects forecastGoogle Scholar
- 2.Wang, S.-X., Wang, C.-S.: Modern distribution system analysis. Higher education press, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, L., Jian, G., Peng, J.-C.: Distributed power generation to distribution grid loss and the influence of the voltage distribution. The Computer Simulation 27(4), 279–283 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Goswami, S.K., Basu, S.K.: A New Algorithm for the Reconfiguration of Distribution Feeders for Loss Reduction. IEEE Trans. on PWRS 7(3), 1484–1491 (1992)Google Scholar
- 5.Civanlar, S., Grainger, J.J., Yin, H., Lee, S.S.H.: Distribution Feeder Reconfiguration for Loss Reduction. IEEE Trans. on PWRD 3(3), 1217–1223 (1988)Google Scholar
- 6.Baran, M.E., Wu, F.F.: Optimal Capacitor Placement on Radial Distribution System. IEEE Trans. on PWRS 4(1), 725–734 (1989)Google Scholar