Application of an Improved Performance Evaluation Model Based on Cloud Theory
Scientific research performance evaluation is to make qualitative and quantitative evaluation to the achievements of projects. It is critical for its sustainable development to reduce the fuzziness and randomness in the academic scientific research performance evaluation by scientific and objective methods. Based on the Cloud Theory, this paper proposes an improved scientific research evaluation model. The model transforms qualitative indexes to countable quantitative descriptions with Cloud Theory, and then makes an integrated evaluation by Cloud Center of Gravity Evaluation method (CCGE). Finally, the experimental result shows that, this model increases scientificity and objectivity of scientific research evaluation.
Keywordsscientific research evaluation model cloud theory CCGE
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Feng, L.: Research on academic scientific research performance evaluation model. Science and Technology Management Research 7, 271–272 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Yide, L., Haijun, M., Xuemei, S.: Membership Cloud and Membership Cloud Generator. Computer Research and Develop., 15–20 (1995)Google Scholar
- 3.Fuhu, D.: Scientific Research Performance Evaluation Theory and Method. Science and Technology Management Research 3, 45–48 (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Lin, P.G., et al.: A New Knowledge Representation Method Based on Ontology and Cloud Theory. In: 2008 International Seminar on Future Information Technology and Management Engineering, pp. 49–52 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Yudong, Z., Lenan, W., Geng, W.: Improved ant colony algorithm based on membership cloud models. Computer Engineering and Applications (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Dandan, C., Jiping, Y.: Realization of Evaluation System for Scientific Research Project Based on AHP. Development Research and Design Technology, 739–740 (2007)Google Scholar