One Multi-ocular Image Mutual Segmentation Method
- First Online:
A segmentation method of parallel multi-ocular image is introduced. The camera is rectangle arranged four channel multi-spectral camera, the four channels is R, G, B and NIR respectively. The corn canopy images are captured in field by the camera. The main corn leaves in NIR are segmented based on CV model. One matching method of the multi-ocular image is applied to all images of one group, the main corn leaves in R, G and B images can be matched with the corn leaves in NIR image based on matching transforms. So the main corn leaves in R, G and B images are segmented.
KeywordsImage Segmentation Multi-Ocular Image Matching Transform
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.Yang, B., Pei, Z.: Definition of Crop Condition and Crop Monitoring Using Remote Sensing. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering 15(3), 214–218 (1999)Google Scholar
- 8.Wu, S., Mao, R., Li, H., et al.: Review of Corn Condition Monitoring Using Remote Sensing in China. Chinese Agricultural Science Bulletin 21(3), 319–322 (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Zheng, B., Duan, J., Tian, B.: On-line Calibration Technique of Vision Sensor in Moving Vehicles. Modern Electronics Technique 31(22), 187–191 (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Liu, T., Yu, Z., Ma, Q.: Target Distance Computing Based on Parallel Binocular Stereo Vision. Journal of QingDao University (Natural Science Edition) 22(1), 59–62 (2009)Google Scholar
- 11.Zhu, J., Li, M., Zhang, Y., et al.: Matching method of parallel multi-cular image for corn canopy. Transactions of Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering 26(11), 189–193 (2010)Google Scholar