A Method of Calculation for the Shearer Drum Cutting Path
The paper studies an automatically heightened technology in the shearer drum. It establishes a mathematical model of spacial status in coal minning mechine, Structures of the coal mining machine test-bed and determines the space coordinates of the shearer drum and its body, in addition it derives the relevant formulas. The cutting path of shearer drum is computed based on the cubic spline fitting. The correctness and feasibility of the proposed method is verified by the computation algorithm with VB6.0 program.
KeywordsShearer automatically heightened technology curve-fitting
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu, C.S., Jing, K., Yang, Q.: Control strategy of sample intervals of cutting memory program controlling for shearer drum. Journal of Liaoning Technical University 26(5), 751–753 (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Xia, H.G.: Shearer position monitoring device principle and Application. Mining Machinery 11, 43–45 (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, D.: Research of Mnemonic Lifting Control System Based on Coal shearer Test Model. Xi’an University of Science and Technology, Xi’an (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, F.X.: Based on three spline curve fitting method in the N dim vector space. HongDu Science and technology (01) (1982)Google Scholar
- 5.Long, X.H.: Numerical Analysis, pp. 82–86. Shaanxi Press of Science and Technology, Xian (2005)Google Scholar